Conscious Self-Discovery: Your Key to a Happy, Loving, and Successful Life by Enriching Your Relationship with Yourself by Dr. Kashonia Carnegie
THE BOOK THAT COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE BY EXPOSING YOUR GREATEST ENEMY …
Conscious Self-Discovery is your unique personal growth workshop in book form, revealing insights rarely presented in human potential workshops. You’ll discover the keys to who you REALLY are and why you do the things you do.
Written by Conscious Change Ethicist and Award-Winning author, Kashonia Carnegie PhD, Conscious Self-Discovery, is the 3rd book in the Conscious Change Series of Books and the companion book to Conscious Intelligence Competencies.
With the aid of personal life-changing revelations, real-life examples, stories, philosophical analyses, and scientific research, all shared in a casual, down-to-earth manner, Kashonia will guide you, step-by-step, through over sixty thought-provoking activities and exercises to assist you in developing a loving relationship with yourself, and others while overcoming any negative limiting beliefs that might have been standing in your way your entire life.
In Conscious Self-Discovery you’ll find …
- One of the most important concepts about our world—socially and physically.
- Commonly taught keys to success are not always accurate.
- The healing effects of emotional writing, and how to attract them.
- What forgiveness is, and more importantly what it is not.
- The keys to self-awareness.
- The essence of selfless self-love and self-compassion.
- Why anger is said to be the most moralistic emotion of all.
- How to retrain your brain.
- The source of limiting beliefs and how to overcome them.
Conscious Self-Discovery is essential reading for anyone with the wisdom and courage to dig down and discover what really directs their life. It’s also an indispensable aid for coaches, counselors, and psychologists.