Garrett Bear: Finding Goals by K. Tang
Garrett Bear: Finding Goals
- Garrett Bear learns the meaning of having a goal and why it is important to have a good one. But he has no clue about what he wants to do! Follow
- Garrett as he embarks on a mighty journey to discover his own special goals!
- Garrett Bear is one of the five members in the Character Zchool Series. His stories focus on self-development and GRIT.
- Through this story, we introduce the concept of goal-setting because it is a critical step in developing perseverance in children.
What is Character Zchool Series?
- Character Zchool Series is a collection of stories focusing on character education and instilling children with core values and virtues in a systematic order.
- With each animal in the series focusing on one specific topic, children learn about fundamental virtues and skills such as perseverance, respect, self-regulation, and learning to communicate and collaborate.
What’s so special about this series? Why is it more than just a story?
- The series can be used as a systematic teaching tool for both educators and parents while captivating children with wonderful images and easy to grasp dialogues.
- All stories were written by an experienced character instructor, thus empowering educators and parents to introduce abstract concepts in an age-appropriate manner through storytelling.