I Know Myself and Neither Do You: Why Charisma, Confidence and Pedigree Won’t Take You Where You Want To Go by Ray Williams
All great leaders know this ancient secret.
It wasn’t luck. You’ve worked hard to get to the top. And now you want more. Using your time, talent and tenacity differently will help you get there. People will talk positively about your achievements, about you and your legacy will speak largely for itself-IF you learn, implement and embody the ancient wisdom you’ll find here in this book.
You will learn:
- The primary reason leaders fail and what to do about it
- How to avoid being a leader failure statistic
- Why the self-esteem movement doesn’t work
- How to use “the gap” between how you see yourself and how others see you to catapult your success.
- Practical activities you should implement today in your organization to recruit and train effective leaders
- The ONE thing you must do for proper cognitive functioning, problem solving and creativity
PLUS, the book contains many mini-assessments and practical strategies you can immediately use